Re: [AGA-Contest] FW:

Hi Bailin,

Please make sure that you explain to Doug that this
sponsorship is strictly for the Aquascaping contest.
It appears he is thinking that it is for the
Convention.

However you want to structure the class' sponsorships
is up to you guys.

Thanks again to you and everyone else for doing a
great job on this year's contest!!!!

Regards,

Larry