Re: [AGA-Contest] DFWAPC Donation

________________________________> Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 16:42:42 -0700> From:
shieber@yahoo.com> To: aga-contest@thekrib.com> Subject: [AGA-Contest] DFWAPC
Donation>> I received a check today fro DFWAPC for $100.> sh

Excellent!  I hope to see some additional club's donations rolling in soon.
I've contacted a number of other club's I'm familiar or associated with and am
trying to solicit contributions for the contest.  I've also contacted ADG and
hoep to see something from them as well.

Bailin