From: doug@seachem.com
Subject: Re: RE:
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 10:04:59 -0400
To: bailin_shaw@hotmail.com

Bailin,
That sounds fine. I will forward this info on to accounting and to all appropriate personal on our end. Please advise us further as to any other art or info that you will need. Also please submit a detailed invoice for the amount to our accounts payable dept.
Thanks you very much,

H. Douglas Hill President/COO
Seachem Laboratories, Inc.
1000 Seachem Drive  Madison, GA 30650