Re: [AGA-Contest] sponsor reminder, please

I agree with Scott.  I say move the date as needed.  In fact, to give us a little breathing room, why don't we move it to Sunday if that gives you enough time to get everything done.  If there any additional issues for judging that need to be addressed, we can do so during that time as well.  Just put a note up so people aren't freaking out when they log in to see the showcase.

We'll give everyone more time next year.  I didn't anticipate the number of entrants this year and expect that number to increase in coming years.  So, we should definitely think about having more room to work with in the future.

Bailin

> Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 07:47:15 -0700
> From: erik@thekrib.com
> To: aga-contest@thekrib.com
> Subject: [AGA-Contest] sponsor reminder, please
>
> Could someone (scott, bailin) please post the final list of category
> sponsors so I can prepare the pages appropriately.
>
> Note for next time, let's not open the results November 1st, so tech guy
> doesn't have to work on Haloween night to fix the site up. Or maybe let's
> open it THIS year on Friday night and give the tech guy a break. :)
>
> - Erik
>
> --
> Erik Olson
> erik at thekrib dot com

Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by today!