Re: [AGA-Contest] Rescaling/burning working again

Talk about it. We'd have to know before we could talk about it.

----- Original Message ----
From: Cheryl Rogers <cheryl@dustyuniverse.com>
To: AGA Aquascaping Contest Planning <aga-contest@thekrib.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 9, 2008 8:46:25 AM
Subject: Re: [AGA-Contest] Rescaling/burning working again

To explain Erik's last cryptic comment: George Farmer is in. Unfortunately, he's also in country, serving in Afghanistan with the Royal Air Force. He has enough spare time and Internet access, but not high-speed for big downloads. That's okay, it'll all work out due to Erik's redirectilator. We'll send George a cd with the images and then he can access the web site for judging, but the web site will refer to the cd for the images. No downloads.

As a reminder to everyone, please do not talk about who-all is judging. Folks have a great time speculating and we wouldn't want to ruin their fun. :-)

Cheryl