Re: [AGA-Contest] AGA-Contest Digest, Vol 34, Issue 3

I guess that would be weird.  No problem though.  Cheryl has volunteered.  Who
are the judges?  I know that you're one and Amano may be second, but that's
about it.  George Farmer a third??

Could you update us on who else might be judging?

Bailin
i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me
http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Home/?source=EML_WLHM_GreaterGood