Re: [AGA-Contest] AGA-Contest Digest, Vol 34, Issue 3

I was assuming that Karen wanted to judge and I think we all agree we
want her to judge. So she was a given.

We have George Farmer. He's from the UK, all over Practical Fishkeeping
magazine.
http://www.practicalfishkeeping.co.uk/pfk/pages/blog.php?blogid=155
http://www.aquascapingworld.com/forum/members/george-farmer.html
http://forum.aquatic-gardeners.org/viewtopic.php?t=836&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

PLUS, he's an AGA member who has shown consistent and repeated interest
in the contest, promoting it for us whenever he can.

I have asked Takashi Amano but have not heard back.

I aksed PAPAS to nominate their best aquascaper and they will do that at
the next meeting.

We need four judges, right?

Best,

Cheryl