Re: [AGA-Contest] [Fwd: RE: AGA Aquascaping Contest]

I'm not going to have any tanks in the showcase this year.  I'll submit my name as an alternate if you need a spot filled.

Regards,
Phil

Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 08:26:14 -0500
From: cheryl@dustyuniverse.com
To: aga-contest@thekrib.com
Subject: Re: [AGA-Contest] [Fwd: RE: AGA Aquascaping Contest]

Does anyone have any ideas on judges?

Cheryl

Erik Olson wrote:
Always get an alternative judge!  However, you guys are doing WAAAY better
than I ever did -- I was always trying to get the last judges all the way
up until September. :)

- Erik

On Sun, 20 Jul 2008, Bailin Shaw wrote:

No word on Amano yet?  Not good.  Should be start looking into an alternative judge for this year's contest?

Bailin
i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me
http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Home/?source=EML_WLHM_GreaterGood ________________________________