[AGA-Contest] [Aga-forums] 2008 AGA International Aquascaping Contest (fwd)

Hey, we doing cash again? That was a big motivator. I'd suggest we make the appropriate adjustments on the website and announcements!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bailin Shaw <aga-forums@thekrib.com>
To: aga-forums@thekrib.com
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 07:14:04 -0700
Subject: [Aga-forums] 2008 AGA International Aquascaping Contest

Hello Aquascapers,

The Aquatic Gardeners Association 2008 International Aquascaping Contest is now open
for you to showcase your tanks.  So, itâ??s time to tidy up the tanks, finish
growing and grooming the plants, and snapping your pictures to enter and share with
other aquatic gardeners around the world.

The contest, which opened July 15th, is aimed at novice to expert aquascapers
and will showcase many styles represented worldwide.  Entry of aquascapes can
easily be done online as in previous contests, and the best tanks will be
awarded prizes or ribbons.  The deadline for entry of an aquascape is September
15th, 2008.

For rules and details, please visit the AGA website.  We look forward to seeing
many inspiring aquascapes in the near future.

Kind Regards,
Bailin Shaw
Contest Chair

--------