From: Erik Olson <erik@thekrib.com>
To: AGA Advisory Committee <aga-mcm@thekrib.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 2:44:49 PM
Subject: Re: [AGA-mcm] Fw: RE: Aquascaping contest

Yeah, to a certain extent this is kind of a joke.  Yes he "registered" on
the 14th, by entering his name on the website.  He didn't type in any
aquascacpe information, though.  Lots of people "registered" over the last
three months.

Anyway, I'm allowing him to send the photos to me today because of the
power outage.  He thinks he won't make it, but we'll see.

Over half the people entered in the last week. 3/4 entered in the last two
weeks.  Really we should END the contest two days earlier in case there
are more hurricanes on the last day. :)

  - Erik

On Wed, 17 Sep 2008, S. Hieber wrote:

> Next year, let's start the contest two days earlier in case there are any
more hurricanes or twisters and such.

to complete it.  I've got friends in Ohio
> who experienced the same thing this guy did with power outages and the like.
>
> Regards,
> Phil
>

>_____________________________________________________________________________________
>
> Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 07:18:41 -0700
> From: l_lampert@yahoo.com
> To: aga-mcm@thekrib.com
> CC: bailin_shaw@hotmail.com
> Subject: [AGA-mcm] Fw: RE: Aquascaping contest
>

> From Bailin.....

registration was previously completed.  I'd
>      like to encourage more US participation as the past winners seem to
have been predominantly international.

>      Thoughts?
>
>      Bailin
>
>      P.S.  I'm finally half human again after being sick the past 3.5 days.
Shoot me a list of the people we
>      need to follow up with for release forms and I'll send those people a
reminder.

>      i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
>      Join me
>
>      > Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 06:36:34 -0700
>      > From: l_lampert@yahoo.com
>      > Subject: Re: Aquascaping contest
>      > To: mbriegel@columbus.rr.com
>      > CC: aga-mcm@thekrib.com; bailin_shaw@hotmail.com
>      >
>      > Hi Mark,
>      >
>      > Scott and I are not directly involved with the contest. I have
forwarded your email on to the folks who