Re: [AGA-Contest] [AGA-mcm] Fw: RE: Aquascaping contest

Erik,

Shoot me the list of people who I need to harass for photo releases etc. and
I'll get on that.  I've been crazy busy and feel like I haven't been able to
devote the time the contest deserved.  So, let's finish this up with a roar.

Thanks.
Bailin
i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me