[AGA-Contest] update -- mo money mo problems

While the prints churn away for Amano, here's some fodder for the record
next year...

Looks like the final tally is 181 entries.  16 folks have not sent
releases yet.  11 have not sent entry fees (but some of these are waived
already).  Four entries were sent by mail.  The rest were entered online.

We've had a small handful of people with problems entering this year.  It
is MUCH less than previous years.  Highlights:

* One fellow somehow bypassed the "Add to Cart" button, and sent his entry
fee directly through PayPal, to showcase@aquatic-gardeners.org, which in
turn forwards to me.  The instructions were in German.  I told him to
cancel the payment and use the Cart, and somehow he managed to use the
cart and all the items, but redirect the payment to erik@thekrib.com
instead.  Very weird.

* Another fellow e-mailed me this morning in response to the "you need to
pay" robot, to say he'd paid on the 12th, transaction number 8123771223.
I looked up all three sets of PayPal records, and found nothing.  He
e-mailed back tonight to say he'd used an International Moneygram
transfer.  Sigh.

* A couple of folks did the expected sending of copies of the photos
instead of the release form, incomplete release forms, pasted-in
signatures, Word documents, one person even sent me back the form in HTML
with nothing added.  Since we now have the example page of what to do and
not to do, this is relatively easily fixed.

* I have only had about 2-3 requests for fee waivers.  Either nobody fron
Indonesia is entering this year, of more people are getting PayPal access.

Anyway, like I said, much easier from the tech side, and as always, I
really appreciate Bailin managing the whole thing.  Much easier to
concentrate on my job.  And hey, since I ordered two sets of ribbons last
December, we don't have to go through THAT particular hassle again!