Re: [AGA-Contest] 2009 Aquascaping contest ad in TAG

Erik Olson wrote:
I don't think Baliban has judged yet -- he entered last year and was the only US entrant to place.
Correct.

Can we do June 15th or so for the opening?

Bailin's original text said June 13. Probably it makes no difference whether it's the 13th or the 15, except of course, to you. :-)

From a technical perspective, I'm swamped for a few weeks.  Going to Santa Barbara this weekend, AKA convention memorial day weekend, local club's home show the week after.  I might be able to get the site up and running in an hour or so (if we have graphics and text), but it's good to have some breathing room.

I was also thinking that we should close the contest on November 14, rather than waiting until later. It's the date that we WOULD have had the convention, if we were going to have one. ;-)

Cheryl

  - Erik