Re: [AGA-Contest] Prizes

Bailin Shaw wrote:

> For everyone else, is there a final word on judges?  Who was responsible
> for getting those lined up?

you. :-)  We batted some ideas around, Jason Baliban being one, but now
I don't remember who-all else. It'll be in the archives, I hope.  I have
a suggestion: Wayne Sham, who has won a lot of contests.

> Can I get a show of hands to see who is available for posting to the
> various forums in the next several weeks?

I can send you a list of people who have volunteered to help with the
contest over the past year.

Cheryl