Re: [AGA-Contest] [Fwd: RE: contest judge?]

I agree, it seems the most qualified domestic judges are the ones we most want entering.  Jay Luto's got a good eye for aquascaping and as far as I know isn't doing a whole lot with tanks right now.  How about asking him?  If Ben's got the time he'd be good too.  As a last ditch, I'll be happy to step in as well.  I've only got biotopes this year and would be more than happy to be excluded from judging the category in toto to keep the scoring rubric working.

Regards,
Phil

Hotmail® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Try it now.