Re: [AGA-Contest] AGA-Contest Digest, Vol 44, Issue 7

I think that Jason is a great choice as a judge, and you can't really say,
at this point, "Gee, we'd rather have you as a competitor."  So I think, at
this point, we have no choice but to tell him that if he judges, he can
enter "HDC" as we say in the horse show world (without honors).

As far as a foreign judge is concerned, it might not be a bad time to ask
Claus, as he's betwixt and between after leaving Tropica.  If he can't do
it, What about Luca Specchio?  Another alternative, even though he has done
it more recently is Ole.  I think he's a very good judge, and he's on
sabbatical at the moment, so he has a little more time than usual. (can't
let him enjoy the sun down under TOO much!<g>)

Karen