Re: [AGA-Contest] AGA-Contest Digest, Vol 44, Issue 7

Those are all good choices as far as overseas judges.  Karen, would you be willing to contact Claus or Ole?  Both are known in the aquascaping work and would excite people.  I'd like to get a European perspective this year instead of one that's so Amano centric.

Also, do any of you know of someone who could help with the various foreign forums?  Even translated, I'm having a heck of a time getting registered on those forums for posting.  All of the other forums we have covered and I'll be sending out a sheet tonight with the usernames and passwords for each forums.  Obviously, the one with my username and my password, I'll be keeping to myself for security purposes.  :-)

Bailin

i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me