Re: [AGA-Contest] [136] Anyone know of Feng-Chuan Shih?

Hi Erik,

Any headway with this person?  I tried looking through the site and couldn't figure out what was going on.  I can't find his email address looking through the website, so I don't know what to say.

Bailin

i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me