[AGA-Contest] [175] Re: Anyone know of Feng-Chuan Shih?

No new information. Was hoping someone on this list was on one of the forums that the person might frequent (or could translate their webpage).

Our options remain either to allow the entry without the fee (and appeal for a donation along with the non-paypal folks), or to censor it in the final show, hoping they'll get back to us.

  - Erik

PS: Big last-minute push happening today.