Re: [AGA-Contest] sponsors, etc

Sorry for the blank post. Here's my edits:

Another incredible year has wrapped up for the AGA's annual
International Aquascaping Contest. Much like years past, there were some
stunning aquascapes, including this year's Best of Show winner, which
the judges all agreed was an amazing tank. For 2009, we came close to
our record for the number of entries submitted and had tanks
representing many different countries and styles. In particular, our
Small and Medium Aquatic Garden categories had so many excellent
aquascapes that the judges had a hard time coming to a consensus. And as
an added bonus, the number of entries in this year's Biotope category
far outnumbered previous years’, suggesting a renewed interest in this
type of tank.

Before we open the entries for viewing, we have to give credit where
credit is due. This contest has always been dependent on the efforts of
volunteers. Our beautiful graphics were again provided by Zoe
Stevens-Lavigne. To help get word out to the numerous websites about our
contest, we enlisted a group of dedicated workers: Tanya Logan, Brian
Revennaugh, Larry Bugg, Brandon Dement, and Efren Leonida. Thank you
everyone for your hard work and we hope to be able to count on your help
for next year's contest. I'd also like to extend the AGA's gratitude to
our judges for this year: Karen Randall and Phil Edwards from the AGA,
and last year's aquascape winner, Jason Baliban. With the quality and
number of aquascapes in the contest, they had an especially hard job
this year.

Finally, I would also like to extend our thanks to our sponsors, Seachem
and Aquarium Design Group. The AGA greatly appreciates their generosity!

Without the efforts of the volunteers and the sponsorship from Seachem
and ADG, this contest would not be the success it has been from year to
year.

Enjoy the aquascapes!

Kind Regards,
Bailin Shaw