From: Cheng Chung Lai <seancheng33@yahoo.com.hk>
To: erik@thekrib.com
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 22:33:04
Subject: 2009 Contest photos

Hi Erik,
Let me introduce myself first, my name is Sean Cheng and I'm a
paludarium/terrarium hobbyist in
Hong Kong. I was the lucky winner of the 2007 AGA Contest in the paludarium
category. I'mÂnow a
moderator of a local Chinese paludarium forum.
I'm writing to ask for the permission of using this year's contest photos
ofÂthe paludarium
categoryÂinÂa discussion of the contest's entries in our forum so that more
hobbyist can learn
from these works.
Here is the link to our forum:
http://www.aquariumfarm.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=39
It's in Chinese but feel free to click in and take a look, my mission is to
promote this
wonderful hobby in the Asia region.
I'm looking forwards to hearing from you.

Best regards / Sean Cheng