From: marco doin <marcoamendoin@hotmail.com>
To: erik@thekrib.com
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 08:17:27
Subject: RE: AGA Aquascaping Contest: Entry Complete

hello erik was very happy with the honorable mention of my tank, maybe one day
I can reach the
top as our doctor of Aquabase. I loved the montaguens this year.
Congratulations to the
organizers of the competition. In the group of hobbyists for aquarium Ponta
Grossa Brazil would
like to know our standings in the contest and say it was really an very good to
participate, we
notice that the next year we will participate for sure

Marco grateful Doim