Plane tickets to Chattanooga

OK, lots of subscribers to the new lists... by way of testing everything,
let me be the first to say... my wife and I bought our plane tickets to
the AGA convention today.  I was very surprised to find round trip tickets
from Seattle to Nashville only cost us about $200! We'll be renting a car
and driving the 2-3 hours to Chattanooga, because this will save us an
additional $200 each.  Figured I'd pass this tidbit on, just in case this
is some kind of weird fare war & there are comparable fares from elsewhere
in the country.

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson