Background

Hello,

An aquarium shop employee suggested that I sign up with the AGA mailing list
and I have done so but I am a little hazy on exactly what the AGA is and
what its members do.  I am an experienced aquarist who is setting up a small
planted tank and I'm having trouble locating some plant species.  I am also
very interested in expanding my knowledge of aquatic plants and I'm hoping
the AGA can help on both counts.  My questions are:

1.	Where is the AGA headquarters and is there a meeting that occurs in
London, Ontario, Canada?
2.	How do I go about purchasing/trading plants with other members?
3.	What is involved in a membership and how do I go about getting one

I know these are very fundamental (boring) questions for somebody to answer
but any guidance would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you very much.

C. Reid Thornley
Sales Representative
TROJANUVMAX
Trojan Technologies Inc.