Enough already

OK everybody, enough is enough.  I've let this continue because I thought
you'd all settle down and be nice on your own.  Apparently not.

> Not snipping posts, as the list administrator himself mentioned, or
garbage and
> signatures, and top posting regardless that the message is 90% previously
> posted material and ads, is a sheer manifestation of laziness and
rudeness.

<snip even more inflamatory comments>

I actually said very little of the above, and I'm a "her", not a "him".

Please remember that if you're not part of the solution, you are part of the
problem.  It takes two to tango.  Let it go, take a deep breath and move on.

PLEASE return your posts to discussion on AGA, plants, or related subjects.
I have to deal with enough bickering between my 8 & 10 year old sons.  I
don't want to deal with it here too.  Cease and desist or I'll send you to
your rooms.

Karen