Re: Petswhse discussion

>>If you want to argue that the SC should reevaluate its position, then make
your
case.  If, after doing your best, and the SC still disagrees, then you have
two
choices: accept the SC's decision, or run for a seat on the SC.  Just
because
you have a very strong view of something doesn't mean that anyone who
disagrees
with you is wrong (if two people have strong but opposing views on
something,
does that mean that BOTH are wrong? :-) )<<

It was discussed here on this list not too long ago, and I am not the only
one, but I am sorry my comments were harsh. My feathers were a bit ruffled
and had a short fuse...my apologies. I didnt realize there were so many
lurkers on this list. I thought it was primarily an AGA member list, with a
relatively small number of people and little need for moderation. I can see
I was mistaken about the moderation part anyway... At any rate, I am happy
my original post was appreciated by the people it was meant for. But while
we are on the subject of this groups politics, I would be interested to know
what further plans are on the horizon of the steering committie beyond the
convention and the upcoming aquascaping contest. I had heard talk of
possible regional activities...can anyone elaborate?

Robert Hudson
aquabotanic