RE: AGA convention

We really need to know ahead for Sunday if possible. Since this is the only
time Mr. Amano has been here and who knows when you would get another
chance, most people are really wanting to see the workshop. If the workshop
gets full, I will have to close it out otherwise you might be able to slip
in but I can't promise that. We are no where near full yet but people wait
til the last minute to register it seems. Let me know if I can do anything
else for you. See ya in Nov! Charlene