Re: Algae

Fernando,
All who have responded to your e-mail have given good advise. I will expand
on it just a little. You need to do reasearch. Research everything you can
about planted aquaria and find what works for you. I found an amazing book
that has helped me to maintain healthy plants and fish. The book is Ecology
of a Planted Aquarium, by Diana Walstad. It is filled with information that
is immeasurable in value. You will find it at the AGA website.
Oh yeah, there is a whole chapter devoted to algae, read it.
Sam