Re: Stupid Comments

This morning's in-box contained the following pitiful plea:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce" <bruce@canadesign.com>
To: <aga-member@thekrib.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2001 3:25 AM
Subject: Re: AGA Convention: Video Projector, anyone?

> This has to be the most silly and useless mailing group I have ever seen
in
> my 50 years of life, does a woman run it?
>
> bruce

Bruce, if you find the aga-member list so lame, perhaps your attention
should be drawn to the instructions for removing yourself from the list
(which are attached to each outgoing message). Membership in this list is
not a requirement for anything, and you can leave any time you wish.

this list can be found at http://lists.thekrib.com/aga-member/ "

As to the last part of your comment, there are many women who are members of
the AGA and I hope that they eat you alive for that attitude. Shame on you -
your 50 years of life obviously haven't taught you much in the way of
manners.

James Purchase
Toronto