Re: Stupid Comments

I am not going to respond to this because Karen, whom I idolize, asked
me to let it go. But, boy would I like to. Fortunately, I am consoled by
the number of offended (male) voices I hear. Thanks!

OB Plants:

No, I do not have a video projector. Is there a friendly university
nearby? Maybe we can borrow one.

--

Cheryl Hofmann
Right Stuff Web Sites
Web Design, Editing, Streamlining, and Maintenance
http://www.rightstuffwebsites.com
972-294-2248  or  940-368-7825 cell