Re: sprouting bulbs

Wish I could tell you.  Actually I was just making a wild stab sort of
suggestion.  Those land-lubber bulbs respond to warmth after you have
stored them in a cool place for a while.  Or you can leave them in the
ground and when the ground warms in spring, up they come.

But you said you already tried cool then warm, right?

Scott H.