Re: Foreign Memberships

Karen,

I believe Adobe Acrobat 5 allows you to convert any files to
PDF format.  The subscribers can download their own Acrobat
Reader software for free.  Adobe Acrobat 5 software is
priced at 199.99 at Amazon.com (after 50.00 mail-in rebate.)
Since I downloaded the form to join AGA with my Acrobat
Reader software, AGA probably owns Acrobat 4 or 5 or at
least has an access to it.  When it comes to making TAG
available only to AGA members, I suppose you can create
Members Only section on AGA website to limit the access to
it.

Tomoko