Re: pictures

Hi Michael,

On Tue, 12 Mar 2002, Michael Eckardt wrote:

> Eric, I was looking for some planted tank screen backgrounds, i.e. .jpgs
> with  1024 x 768 (or more) pixels in 24 bit  colour.
> Do we (AGA) have any that could  be made available on the site?

Not at the moment, unfortunately.  The closest would be the contest site.

> If copyright is no issue, then the contest submission would be ideal.

You could probably use the contest submissions for your own personal use.
They are, however, protected by copyright.  The AGA is only allowed to
reprint them with the copyright notice intact, and others aren't
technically allowed to reprint them at all.

Note that the ones on the website only go up to 600 pixels wide (for
640x480 browsers), while the ones on the $15 CD go all the way to about
1000 wide (for 1024x768 browsers).

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson