Algea bloom

Hello, guys sense I finally got a e-mail from this list I thought I might as
well start this list on a topic. My small 29 gallon planted tank is getting
alot of algae blooms everyweek me and a friend talked it out and come to no
really conclusion in what it could be. We thought it could be over feeding
but it isn't, then we thought maybe direct sunlight we then we said no thats
not it. What eles could it be maybe a bacteria bloom? how do i get rid of it.
I'm going to try to get a phosphate guard. My tank is 29 gallon 100 watts
like flourite DIY co2 fish not many.

     Please help

multipart/alternative
  text/html