From: Erik Olson [mailto:erik@thekrib.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2002 10:46 AM
To: aga-member@aquatic-gardeners.org
Subject: Thank you for your help

Thanks for all the testing yesterday.  The new website is now "live" to
the public.  Everyone can stop posting on the list about renewing their
memberships; just go do it! :)  www.aquatic-gardeners.org

I'll make one post to aga-announce and the APD now... thanks again.

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson
erik at thekrib dot com