RE: "Is my AGA membership still active?"

"The last issue of TAG was delivered back at the end of September & it's
the one with the close-up of the Echinodorus fruit on the cover.  The next
issue is, I beleive, printed and being mailed as we speak."

And my copy has STILL not arrived. I was afraid that my AGA membership had
run out until I realized that I had a "new" 2-year subscription to PAM taken
out just before Dave folded it. Since PAM subscribers were supposed to
receive TAG in lieu, that should see me in the clear for another year with
the AGA, but I was told a while ago that my name wasn't on the PAM
subscribers list.

This is getting very confusing.......

James Purchase
Toronto