From: owner-aga-member@thekrib.com
[mailto:owner-aga-member@thekrib.com]On Behalf Of Karen Randall
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 9:04 AM
To: aga-member@thekrib.com
Subject: Re: Aga Members List (fwd)

Hi Dustin,

Sorry that the list broke down just as you joined.  Erik is right that there
isn't a huge amount of traffic, but there's no reason it has to be that
way!!!  You could be just the kind of person to start things hopping!

I'm Karen Randall, from Massachusetts.  I keep 3 large planted aquariums and
a couple of smaller ones.  I've had aquariumd all my life, but have been
"purposely" doing planted aquariums (as opposed to having incidental plants
in "fish tanks") for close to 20 years now.  You may also know that I am the
current editor of TAG.  We're glad to meet you.  Tell us a little about
yourself!

Karen