From: owner-aga-member@thekrib.com
[mailto:owner-aga-member@thekrib.com]On Behalf Of Karen Randall
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2003 8:49 AM
To: aga-member@thekrib.com
Subject: Re: [AGA Member] re: intro bandwagon, Charlene Nash in SF

Hi Erik,

I'm the whole other side of the country, (west of Boston) but thanks for
thinking of me!  I'm glad to hear that the SFAS and the area "plant people"
are getting back together again.  I don't think it's good for the hobby when
we splinter too much.

Say "Hi" to Charlene for me.  You'll enjoy her presentation!

Karen