Re: [AGA Member] intro bandwagon

Hi all,

My name is Phil Edwards, I'm in Charlotte, NC. I own a small scale aquarium design and plant supply company and fill out my paychecks as the plant guy at one of the LFSs. I've been keeping planted aquaria for the past five years and have been a member of the AGA for the past year. The advent of the AGA list has been a really exciting thing for me as it gives me the chance to talk with other "weirdos" like me that I wouldn't otherwise find on a discussion forum. I'm really looking forward to the future of our little list.

Best,
Phil Edwards
Charlotte, NC