Re: [AGA Member] green H2O

What is the temperature? I do the same, have daphnia to keep the greenwater in check but need some ghost shrimp for the string algae, I don't know what their temp needs are though so haven't added them. I think temperatures are still too low for most tropical water plants as of yet up here in Olympia...
Kate B

THEPUPPYPIRATE@aol.com wrote:

I have a hex tank on the patio with a northern exposure. The plants do not seem to be doing to well in spite of recieving ample light, Yet the water is turning green. What can I do????????????

--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts --- multipart/alternative text/plain (text body -- kept) text/html --- ------------------ To unsubscribe from this list, please send mail to majordomo@thekrib.com with "Unsubscribe aga-member" in the body of the message. Archives of this list can be found at http://lists.thekrib.com/aga-member/