Re: [AGA Member] green H2O

Hi, Kate!

> greenwater in check but need some ghost shrimp for the string
algae, I
> don't know what their temp needs are though so haven't added them.

I have 3 different kinds of shrimp in a tank at 76º, all appear to
be doing well.  Some of the stores on the web say a range of 72º -
77º (22º - 25º C) is good.

> think temperatures are still too low for most tropical water
plants as
> of yet up here in Olympia...

Thumbing through the temp ranges in the Aquarium Plant Handbook, I'd
say go for it. It looks like most can do 70º and some even below.

Regards,

Dennis