Re: [AGA Member] aquascaping contest

Hi Roger,

Funny you should mention that... There aren't a lot of volunteers willing
to help with promoting the contest (and unfortunately it's been kinda like
that the last 2 years), and I had just been fretting over if/when we're
going to open the contest this year.  I'm thinking June 1st for the site,
which at the bare minimum means I have to brush the dust off the code and
design a new logo for the year.  Everyone enters in the last 3 weeks
anyway, so whether we start May or June ends up not mattering... .  But
let me pre-announce here for AGA members... we need help in getting the
word out to clubs, magazines, ideas for prospective judges, possible
sponsors, etc.  If you are interested in helping any of these areas,
please drop me a reply and I'll put you on the contest e-mail organizer
list.

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson