Re: [AGA Member] aquascaping contest

On Saturday 24 May 2003 14:13, Erik wrote:

> Everyone enters in the last 3 weeks
> anyway, so whether we start May or June ends up not mattering... .

It's not like everyone waits around until the last 3 weeks then hastily snaps
some shots of their tank.  Some people take a couple months getting their
tank just so before the do the photo.  For that and other reasons its a good
idea to get the schedule out in front of people early rather than late.

> But
> let me pre-announce here for AGA members... we need help in getting the
> word out to clubs, magazines, ideas for prospective judges, possible
> sponsors, etc.  If you are interested in helping any of these areas,
> please drop me a reply and I'll put you on the contest e-mail organizer
> list.

I'm not sure what I can do for you Erik, but add me to the list.  I'll be
glad to help.

Roger Miller