[AGA Member] Re: Portland Cement and aquatic structures

Very interesting.

Muriatic or any other acid eats away at portland cement.
That's why v inegar is used to clean off excess grout on
tile installations.

I wonder what effect it has on the pH effects.  If it ate
away all the cement, what's the point.  If only some,
ther's more behind to affect pH.
If lime was added in a top coat, I could see trying to wash
that off.

Scott H.