RE: [AGA Member] CO2

Hey Bill,

I am new to the hobby and have just spent a lot of time shopping for the
best deal on a fully automated system. This is what I put together:

>From www.aquatic-store.com

54.99 Reactor 1000
69.99 Milwaukee solenoid, bubble counter, needle valve and regulator
92.00 Milwaukee sms 122 ph controller
30.55 Rio 2100

>From www.stpats.com (brewer supply)

65.00 new 5lb CO2 tank (empty)
Note: shipping may be high on this due to weight. They are local in Austin,
TX so I just went in and picked it up.

Local

10.00 Misc Tubing and air line check valves
11.00 CO2 bottle fill

So that's about $333 for a fully-automated system complete with full bottle.
The system works great so far  I am very happy with it. Maybe a bit of an
overkill for you. If you were just going to use the canister as your
reactor, and put it on a timer rather than a controller, drop the reactor,
powerhead, and controller and you've got the whole thing for $155 with full
bottle.

Chris