Re: [AGA Member] CO2

Oh yeah, by whole system, Ithink Kathy means you don't need
the whole Hagen system.  NOt that the hagen diffuser is
asubstiture for all the other CO2 stuff.  The whole Hagen
system is just a yeast fermentation set up, minus the
bottle, right?  But the bubble rector is neat.

Like the Aqua-Medic/AB unit included inthe AZ Gardens
system but much cheaper ;-)

Scott H.

https://www.marinshop.de/openshop?00000af100000b0c0000e00f0000000468e57934