Re: [AGA Member] CO2

If one works for 30, won't 3 work for 90?

Compressed is better for any size tank if you like
stability (the output rate is pretty constant) and low
maintenance (refill once every 6-20 months on a 29 gal.
tank) and up-front money is not an issue.  DIY or any other
yeast system should always be much much cheaper and much,
although higher maintenance.

TheKrib.com and APD archives have lots on yeast systems
including a lot of sample systems on thekrib.

Btw, I think there is a home version or two of
"tube-travel-diffusers on thekrib.  Try perusing this page,
if you haven't already--there's lots of other
diffusers/reactors on that page, too:

http://www.thekrib.com/Plants/CO2/diffuser.html

If you use yeast, you might want to run the CO2 line
through a second bottle with the input going low towards
the bottome of the bottle and the output short and up high.
 This will ensure that any spillage of foam, froth, or
fluid into the CO2 line (oh, sadly it happens) won't get
into your aquarium.

Good Luck, good gassing
Scott H.