Re: [AGA Member] Help

With the African, I find that about 30 minutes, change the
a water, do 30 minutes more is usually enough.

In boiling water the wood will keep leeching but after a
couple of boils, it stops discoloring normal temp water.

Give the wood plenty of time to cool off internally before
returning it to your aquarium.  Soaking or rinsing in cool
water will cool it down quicker than air cooling.

Scott H.