Re: [AGA Member] Beginners Corner

If you are entertaining following the PMDD (Poor Man's
Dupla Drops) regimen, understand that it is different from
the one I mentioned, using nutrient limitations to suppres
algae.

The one I gave, basically prescribes providing all
nutrients, with high dosing *and* water changes to control
levels.

Also, keep ahead of algae growth or it will get ahead of
you.  That is, clean regularly as you find it and it should
always be a small task.  Let it go and it can get out of
control, especially in a high light tank.

If your plants are flourishing with good nutrient levels,
algae should be minimal.

Good luck, have fun,
Scott H.