[AGA Member] AGA Publicity

Hi folks,

Thank you ALL for your offers to help!  I hope we'll hear from even more
people who want to help in the next few days.  Is there one (or more...
co-chairs can work well too) who would be interested in sort of chairing
this committee to make sure that people aren't duplicating efforts, and to
track some of the great ideas that are coming in?

I'll see if our PDF brochure is available on the website for people to print
out locally.  Right now, Scott Hieber has been printing them on his printer,
and I can ask him to send a few to people who need them.  But it would be
great to find someone else who might be willing to take over that piece,
since Scott, at least for the time being, is up to his ears in
pre-convention work.

Anyone interested in either of those jobs?

Karen